BBA approved, the Fabdec Excelsior WDE Indirect External Expansion Cylinder water heaters do not require a header tank so can be sited anywhere on the property, subject to suitable plumbing and water pressure. A minimum requirement of 1.5 bar pressure and 15 litres per minute flow is suggested for satisfactory operation – although most homes in the UK now have pressure of more than 2 bar.
- 3 bar pressure at outlets (subject to adequate incoming pressure)
- All sizes WRAS approved
- Cylinder guaranteed for 25 years
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Quick Reference: 7999
Size, Diameter, Height, Code
80L, 576mm, 665mm, WDE-0080-C1-A3
130L, 576mm, 957mm, WDE-0130-C1-A3
150L, 576mm, 1085mm, WDE-0150-C1-A3
175L, 576mm, 1242mm, WDE-0175-C1-A3
215L, 576mm, 1484mm, WDE-0215-C1-A3
255L, 576mm, 1752mm, WDE-0255-C1-A3
305L, 576mm, 2028mm, WDE-0305-C1-A3
400L, 756mm, 1405mm, WDE-0400-C1-A3
500L, 756mm, 1690mm, WDE-0500-C1-A3
Fabdec Product Specification
- Inlet diffuser: For optimal blending of cold and hot water (Excelsior i 3S, WDE, Solar, and Slimline ranges)
- Expansion: 3 bar internal expansion with 3S Technology, the patented, self-sustaining air-gap system (Pioneer 2 bar internal expansion, WDE 3 bar external expansion).
- Pressure test: Tested up to 10 bar.
- Secondary return: Standard fit on models 175L and above excluding Pioneer range
- Approvals: BBA, CE, WRAS, KIWA, ISO, WRC.
- Guarantee: Internal cylinder 25 years (Pioneer cylinders 10 year guarantee). Ancillary components 1 year.
- Direct thermostat: Element thermostat, nominal setting 60 degrees Celsius.
- Indirect model: 22mm diameter stainless steel high performance coil and 1 immersion heater.
- Direct model: 70-80L fitted with 1 immersion heater, 115-500L fitted with 2 immersion heaters.
- Manufacturing: All UK using state-of-the-art robot technology.
- Horizontal and Slimline: Suitable for roof voids and 450mm diameter specification.
- Renewables range: Solar and Heat Pump vessels.
Fabdec Product Construction - Typical
- Immersion heater: 3kw, 240V, 1ph, Incoloy 825, with thermostat incl. cut-out.
- Thermal insulation: CFC-HCFC free, (ODP=0, GWP=1), 60mm fire retardant insulation (50mm on 400L and 500L vessels).
- Outer casing: Plastisol (Pioneer range in polyester).
- Inner cylinder: Duplex stainless steel.
- Heating coil: High performance, finned.
- Indirect thermostat: Twin thermostat with independent reset, 30-70 degrees Celsius.
- Safety device: Factory fitted with 7 bar 90 degrees Celsius pressure & temperature relief valve.
- Connections: Secondary return on 175L & above (excludes pioneer range).
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review
All prices on our website include V.A.T. (20%), unless stated otherwise.
Company registration number 04385962 registered office is Unit 1 33 Parker Drive, Leicester, LE4 0JP | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design New Time Media