Baker and Soars Delivery Details
1. Baker and Soars only accept orders once goods have been despatched. The processing of a payment and acknowledgement of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract and may be cancelled at any time for a full refund. Images used on the Baker and Soars website are for illustration purposes only and may not accurately represent the actual product received. If the product is clearly not as described please see the returns section.
2. We will do all we can to despatch your order as quickly as possible. Orders placed after 2 pm will be processed during the next working day. Orders placed at the weekend or on a Public Holiday will be processed during the next working day. (Please be aware if your order is a non-stock special item - ordered in and despatched to you - amendments and cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Cancellations will depend on the status of your order. Therefore, we strongly advise you to check you have ordered the correct product(s) as restocking charges may apply if at any point you decide to cancel your order or return product(s)).
3. Standard Delivery is 1-2 working days to most UK mainland addresses (England, Scotland, Wales) however delivery times can vary due to the item(s) you order. Standard delivery is free on orders £100 and above unless stated otherwise. All orders under £100 carry a standard charge of £6.95 unless stated otherwise. (Please contact us for delivery charges if you require delivery to an address outside the UK mainland or to Northern Ireland). Please note: delivery addresses that are difficult to drive to may incur additional delivery costs, subject to our couriers. If this is the case, a member of our team will contact you.
4. Faster delivery times are available in certain circumstances and may carry a minimum charge of £10 (subject to order size, quantity, and availability). Call our team for faster delivery options on your order. Payment online is not possible for this option, payment over the phone will be required.
5. Any order made for an item(s) not available on the Baker and Soars website but through contacting the Baker and Soars team may incur an extra delivery charge and/or a longer delivery time based on the item(s) / size(s) / delivery location. If there are any complications with your order a member of our team will contact you with information and a recommendation on how to proceed.
6. Our preferred couriers are FedEx and Royal Mail, subject to our couriers covering your area. However, we may use our distributor services for your convenience. If the delivery location is close to our depot we will deliver the order personally.
7. If your order has not arrived within 7 working days of the initial order please contact our Customer Services team who will be happy to assist you.
8. All orders are checked to ensure sufficient packaging is present and are monitored during loading to ensure no damages are incurred*. If for any reason you find that your order has been damaged upon arrival please contact us immediately and we will attempt to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If an order needs to be returned we will provide you with notice to do so. Please see the “Returns” section for details on our returns policy. Please note that if an item is sealed we reserve the right not to check the item(s) inside under the assumption that the item has been carefully pre-packed for your convenience.
9. Baker and Soars strongly advise that you do not book a professional tradesman until you have received your goods. We do not accept responsibility for any charges incurred by a tradesman for delivery delays or complications.
10. In the event a delivery has been attempted with nobody to sign for it, you will be provided with the option to arrange a redelivery. If this is not organised, your item(s) are sent back to us and a subsequent delivery will be arranged with a postage charge of £5.95. Therefore, we advise you provide your best (and correct) contact details.
11. Order Shortages / Incorrect Goods / Damaged Goods
11a. In the event your order is not complete on delivery, you have received the incorrect goods or your goods are damaged in transit, you have 48 hours to notify Baker and Soars and we will attempt to rectify any issues as quickly as possible. Our team will assess what is required and advise accordingly.
11b. After 48 hours we will not be able to assist you with replacements or shortages free of charge. You have up to 30 days to return goods that are incorrect, damaged, or short and up to 14 days should you change your mind and no longer want the item(s). Please see our Returns section for more details on our returns policy and what can be done when returning items.
*Loading monitoring cannot be guaranteed when using our distributor services.