1. Next day delivery is applicable on most items, dependent upon stock levels.
2. If you require urgent delivery on an item, please call our team for faster delivery options on your order. A delivery charge (if required) is not possible online, payment over the phone will be required.
3. Our preferred couriers are FedEx and Royal Mail, subject to our couriers covering your area. However, we may use our distributor services for your convenience. If the delivery location is close to our depot we will deliver the order personally.
4. If your order has not arrived within 7 working days of the initial order please contact our Customer Services team who will be happy to assist you.
5. All orders are checked to ensure sufficient packaging is present and are monitored during loading to ensure no damages are incurred*. If for any reason you find that your order has been damaged upon arrival please contact us immediately and we will attempt to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If an order needs to be returned we will provide you with notice to do so. Please see the “Returns” section for details on our returns policy. Please note that if an item is sealed we reserve the right not to check the item(s) inside under the assumption that the item has been carefully pre-packed for your convenience.
6. Baker and Soars strongly advise that you do not book a professional tradesman until you have received your goods. We do not accept responsibility for any charges incurred by a tradesman for delivery delays or complications.
7. In the event a delivery has been attempted with nobody to sign for it, you will be provided with the option to arrange a redelivery. If this is not organised, your item(s) are sent back to us and a subsequent delivery will be arranged with a postage charge of £5.95. Therefore, we advise you provide your best (and correct) contact details.
8. Order Shortages / Incorrect Goods / Damaged Goods
8a. In the event your order is not complete on delivery, you have received the incorrect goods or your goods are damaged in transit you have 48 hours to notify Baker and Soars and we will attempt to rectify any issues as quickly as possible. Our team will assess what is required and advise accordingly.
8b. After 48 hours we will not be able to assist you with replacements or shortages free of charge. You have up to 30 days to return goods that are incorrect, damaged, or short and up to 14 days should you change your mind and no longer want the item(s). Please see our Returns section for more details on our returns policy and what can be done when returning items.
*Loading monitoring cannot be guaranteed when using our distributor services.
All prices on our website include V.A.T. (20%), unless stated otherwise.
Company registration number 04385962 registered office is Unit 1 33 Parker Drive, Leicester, LE4 0JP | Email: email@example.com