Bringing out the chaotic pattern of natural stone, with the rich colours of the Earth, the Multipanel Classic Cappuccino wall panel is perfect for adding extra style to your home.
Giving you the ability to create wonderful waterproof spaces anywhere in the home, Multipanel walls are the affordable alternative to tiles. Completely grout free and easy to install, Multipanel Walls are the simplest way to keep wet environments clean.
- 1200mm x 2400mm or narrower
- Water and Boil Proof plywood core
- Seamless Hydro-Lock tongue and groove joints
- Durable and waterproof
- Quick to install
- Easy to clean
- Can be cut to suit your needs
Quick Reference: 8289
Colours shown may not match product exactly
Image 2: Hydro-Lock
- To join two panels together without a Type D mid-joint, manufactured with Multipanels precisely engineered Hydrolock edge detail to create an extremely tight, almost invisible joint.
- When manufacturing Hydrolock joints, 20mm is lost from the original panel width
e.g. 598 x 2400mm = 578 x 2400mm finished face size
- Hydrolock panels are supplied as standard with a tongued edge and a grooved edge
- Hydrolock panels should be conditioned at normal room temperature for 48-72 hours prior to installation, particularly during cold spells
- Panels should be fitted grooved edge first, and the tongued edge of the next panel angled in and pushed back until it snaps into place
- A narrow bead of silicone sealant must be applied to the shoulder of the tongue
- Accuracy of pattern alignment between panels may vary depending on the scale of the pattern
- Hydrolock panels are not available off the shelf; slightly longer lead times than standard panels apply
- Full fitting instructions should be read prior to installation
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review
All prices on our website include V.A.T. (20%), unless stated otherwise.
Company registration number 04385962 registered office is Unit 1 33 Parker Drive, Leicester, LE4 0JP | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design New Time Media