This Gledhill Copper Economy 7 Direct Cylinder is designed to make the most of electric off-peak tariffs and to supply hot water for single and multi bathroom properties. It is available in a variety of capacities.
Manufactured to BS1566 and 2010 Part L1B compliant,these cylinders have strong environmental credentialsincluding;
- Industry leading 35mm HCFC free insulation
- Exceptionally low standing heat loss, in anticipation ofEUP regulations
- Insulation incorporates Polyol which is derived fromRapeseed oil - a fully renewable resource, with anindustry leading Global Warming Potential of 0.7
- With a copper internal cylinder, the product is fullyrecyclable at the end of its working life
- 100% recyclable
- Environmentally friendly
- Low standing heat loss
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review
All prices on our website include V.A.T. (20%), unless stated otherwise.
Company registration number 04385962 registered office is Unit 1 33 Parker Drive, Leicester, LE4 0JP | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design New Time Media