Mystery Gift Promotion: Terms and Conditions
1. All gifts are valued by Baker and Soars to be at least £10 in value.
2. The mystery gift will be included with the delivery of items or sent separately.
3. Mystery gifts are non-returnable, non-refundable or exchangeable.
4. If you do not wish to receive a mystery gift and your order is eligible for this promotion, please get in touch with us stating your full name, contact number, and order number or order contents on 0116 23 23 222.
5. Baker and Soars is not responsible for free mystery gifts lost or damaged in transport. Any free gifts damaged may be purchased for the full value of the item with free delivery. Contact us on 0116 23 23 222 instead of using our checkout service or you will be charged for delivery.
6. The Baker and Soars Free Mystery Gift promotion is subject to stock availability.
Baker and Soars only accepts orders once goods have been despatched. The processing of a payment and acknowledgement of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract and may be cancelled at any time for a full refund. Images used on the Baker and Soars website are for illustration purposes only and may not accurately represent the actual product received. If the product is clearly not as described please see the returns section.
We will do all we can to despatch your order as quickly as possible. Orders placed after 2pm will be processed during the next working day. Orders placed at the weekend or on a Public Holiday will be processed during the next working day.
Standard Delivery is 3-5 working days to UK mainland addresses and is free on orders £40 and over. All orders under £40 carry a standard charge of £3.95.
Faster delivery times are available in certain circumstances and may carry a minimum charge of £10 (subject to order size, quantity, and availability). Call our team for faster delivery options on your order. Payment online is not possible for this option, payment over the phone will be required.
Any order made for an item(s) not available on the Baker and Soars website through contacting the Baker and Soars team may incur an extra delivery charge and/or a longer delivery time based on item(s) / size(s) / delivery location. If there are any complications with your order a member of our team will contact you with information and a recommendation on how to proceed.
Our preferred couriers are Royal Mail, MyHermes and UK Mail. However we may use our distributor services for your convenience. If the delivery location is close to our depot we will deliver the order personally.
If your order has not arrived within 7 working days of initial order please contact our Customer Services team who will be happy to assist you.
All orders are checked to ensure sufficient packaging is present and are monitored during loading to ensure no damages are incurred*. If for any reason you find that your order has been damaged upon arrival please contact us immediately and we will attempt to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If an order needs to be returned we will provide you with notice to do so. Please see the “Returns” section for details on our returns policy. Please note that if an item is sealed we reserve the right not to check the item(s) inside under the assumption that the item has been carefully pre-packed for your convenience.
Baker and Soars strongly advises that you do not book a professional tradesman until you have received your goods. We do not accept responsibility for any charges incurred by a tradesman for delivery delay or complications.
*Loading monitoring cannot be guaranteed when using our distributor services.